We value the trust you place in us and recognize your need for reasonable control of the personal information that you share with us. That's why we insist on the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- To complete and fulfil your purchase.
- To provide you with information about our store, new products, offers and other updates.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address which will only be used to track non-personal information such as the type of browser, operating system, and domain names. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience.
We will not under any circumstance sell, trade, or rent this information for any other commercial purpose or disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission.
You can always choose not to provide information, though this might not allow you to take full advantage of the features of our platform. If you want to opt out of receiving any kind of communications from us or have any grievances to share, please email us at email@example.com
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.